Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
No mans error becomes his own Law; nor obliges him to persist in it.Thomas Hobbes
- (UK) IPA: /ˈnɔːziə/, SAMPA: /"nO:zi@/
- (US) IPA: /ˈnɔːsiə/, SAMPA: /"nO:si@/
- Rhymes: -ɔːziə
- Hyphenation: nau·sea
- A feeling of physical unwellness, usually with the desire to vomit.
- Strong dislike or disgust.
feeling of physical unwellness, usually with the desire to vomit
strong dislike or disgust
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
nausea f. (plural nausee)
Elsewhere on the web