Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.Eleanor Roosevelt
See also néctar
- IPA: /ˈnɛk.tɝ/
- Schoolbook Phonetics: (nĕkʹtûr)
- Last Resort Phonetics: NECK-turr
- (botany) The sweet liquid secreted by flowers to attract pollinating insects and birds.
- (mythology) The drink of the gods.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A delicious drink.
- A fruit juice based drink, made from fruit juice, water and sweetener.
sweet liquid secreted by flowers
drink of the gods
fruit juice based drink
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web