Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
- IPA: /nɜː/
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) An interjection generally used when gloating about a perceived cause of humiliation or inferiority for the person being addressed, often when disagreeing with a statement considered incorrect or irrelevant.
- You're wrong, so ner!
- I don't care what you think, so ner!
- I've got more sweets than you. Ner ner ner ner ner!
- ner ner ner ner ner
- Emphatic form of ner — pronounced /nɜː nɜː nə nɜː nɜː/ and sung or spoken with the rhythm: crotchet, dotted quaver, semiquaver, crotchet, crotchet. Spelling is not canonical; alternatives are "ner ner na ner ner" or "ner ner ne ner ner".
- Alternative spelling of ned.
Elsewhere on the web