Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is a law that man should love his neighbor as himself. In a few hundred years it should be as natural to mankind as breathing or the upright gait; but if he does not learn it he must perish.Alfred Adler
- A bundle of neurons with their connective tissue sheaths, blood vessels, and lymphatics.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A neuron.
- He had the nerve to enter my house uninvited.
- (in plural) Agitation caused by fear, stress, or other negative emotion.
bundle of neurons
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- To give courage, sometimes with "up".
- May their example nerve us to face the enemy.
- The liquor nerved up several of the men.
Elsewhere on the web