Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anythingTheodore Roosevelt
Third person singular
- To settle oneself comfortably and snugly.
- To press oneself against another affectionately.
- To lie half-hidden or in shelter.
- The old shop nestled between the newer apartment buildings.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To build or sit upon a nest.
- (to settle oneself comfortably): settle
- (to press oneself against another affectionately): cuddle, snuggle
To settle oneself comfortably and snugly
To press oneself against another affectionately
Elsewhere on the web