Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What life means to us is determined, not so much by what life brings to us as by the attitude we bring to life; not so much by what happens to us as by our reaction to what happens.Lewis L Dunnington
See also nevará
- first-person singular pluperfect indicative of nevar.
- third-person singular pluperfect indicative of nevar.
nevara (infinitive: nevar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of nevar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of nevar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of nevar.
Elsewhere on the web