Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Perhaps the old monks were right when they tried to root love out; perhaps the poets are right when they try to water it. It is a blood-red flower, with the color of sin; but there is always the scent of a god about it.Olive Schreiner
- first-person singular preterite subjunctive of nevar.
- third-person singular preterite subjunctive of nevar.
nevase (infinitive: nevar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of nevar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of nevar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of nevar.
Elsewhere on the web