Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
And you are to love those who are your aliens for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt. [Deuteronomy 10:19]Bible
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
Plural of noun "new"
- enPR: n(y)o͞oz, IPA: /n(j)uːz/, SAMPA: /n(j)u:z/
- help, file
- New information of interest.
- Is there any news about the storm?
- That's news to me.
- Reports of current events broadcast via media such as newspapers or television.
- Did you listen to the news tonight?
new information of interest
reports of current events
Elsewhere on the web