Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you're overdoing it.Josh Jenkins
- irrespective of, regardless of, in spite of
- She'll never catch up with them, no matter how hard she works.
- it doesn't matter, it's unimportant, it doesn't make any difference
- It seems that Dough's coat has gone missing. Oh well no matter, we can always buy a new one, now can't we?
- Did you fail your exam? - Yes, but no matter. I'll just study harder next time.
- (irrespective of, in spite of): regardless
Elsewhere on the web