Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.Confucius
- normalise (UK)
Third person singular
- To format in a standardized manner, to make consistent.
- We'll need to normalize these statements before we can compare them.
- To make normal, to make standard
- There is little hope that the two countries will normalize relations; the administration of each country seems to hate each other and would just as soon stay on bad terms.
- (statistics) To reduce to variations by excluding irrelevant aspects.
- After we properly normalize the measurements with respect to age, gender, geography and economic considerations, there remains little evidence of a difference between the two groups.
- (rail transport, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) to return a set of points to the normal position
- (rail transport, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) to return to the normal position from the reverse position
to format in a standardized manner
to make normal
statistics: to reduce variations
rail transport, transitive: to return a set of points to the normal position
rail transport, intransitive: to return to the normal position
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web