Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Our happiness in this world depends on the affections we are able to inspire.Duchess Prazlin
- A beginner; one who is not very familiar or experienced in a particular subject.
- I'm only a novice at coding, and my programs frequently have bugs that more experienced programmers wouldn't make.
- A new member of a religious order accepted on a conditional basis, prior to confirmation.
- The sisterhood required that prospective novices take an introductory course before applying to join the order.
- (person new to an activity): amateur, greenhorn, learner, neophyte, newbie
- See also Wikisaurus:beginner
translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web