Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To live is to go on a journey; to die is to come back home.Source Unknown
- In these days; at the present time.
- Work that was once done by hands is often done by machine nowadays.
- (A date for this quote is being sought): Late 1300’s, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Wit that men have now a days
- 1594, William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene I
- BOTTOM: […]: and yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together now-a-days: […]
- (A date for this quote is being sought): Late 1700’s, David Garrick
- What men of spirit, nowadays, Come to give sober judgment of new plays?
in these days
Elsewhere on the web