Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.Samuel Smiles
Adjectivenude (comparative nude, superlative r)
without clothing or other covering
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- A painting or other artwork depicting human figures in a state of near or total undress.
- (absolute use, with article: the nude) a state of total nudity
- Feminine plural form of nudo
- IPA: ['nu.de]
nude [[Category:Template:lang:ro adjective forms|nude]]
- Feminine plural form of [[nud#Template:lang:ro|nud]]
- Neuter plural form of [[nud#Template:lang:ro|nud]]
Elsewhere on the web