Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness lies neither in vice nor in virtue; but in the manner we appreciate the one and the other, and the choice we make pursuant to our individual organization.Marquis De Sade
- (music) A part of the score that must be played as written; a required part.
- (music) An elaborate or flowery countermelody, often written to be played or sung above the principal theme (in a higher pitch range). Frequently includes a repetitive motif.
- obliged, compelled, constrained, forced, bound
- obligatory, unavoidable, forced
- obliged, indebted
- fixed, set
- percorso obbligato - fixed course
- (music) obbligato
- costretto (1)
- vincolato (1)
- imposto (2)
- inevitabile (2)
- obbligatorio (2,4)
- grato (3)
- riconoscente (3)
- fisso (4)
Elsewhere on the web