Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna get.Forrest Gump Movie
- third-person singular present indicative of obedecer.
- second-person singular imperative of obedecer.
obedece (infinitive: obedecer)
- Informal second-person singular (“tú”) affirmative imperative form of obedecer.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of obedecer.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of obedecer.
Elsewhere on the web