Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A pity beyond all telling is hid in the heart of love.William Butler Yeats
Third person singular
- To make dark; overshadow
- To deliberately make more confusing in order to conceal the truth.
- Before leaving the scene, the murderer set a fire to obfuscate any evidence of his or her identity.
- (computing) To alter code while preserving its behavior but conceal its structure and intent.
- We need to obfuscate these classes before we ship the final release.
- (to make dark): darken, eclipse, overshadow
- (to deliberately make more confusing): confuse, muddle, obscure
to deliberately make more confusing
Elsewhere on the web