Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act of binding oneself by a social, legal, or moral tie to someone.
- A social, legal, or moral requirement, duty, contract, or promise that compels someone to follow or avoid a particular course of action.
- A course of action imposed by society, law, or conscience by which someone is bound or restricted.
- (law) A legal agreement stipulating a specified payment or action; the document containing such agreement.
act of binding oneself by a social, legal, or moral tie to someone
social, legal, or moral requirement
course of action imposed by society, law, or conscience
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web