Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild.Alexis Delp
See also observé
Third person singular
- (transitive) To notice or view, especially carefully or with attention to detail.
- From this vantage point we can observe the behavior of the animals in their natural habitat.
- (transitive) To follow the custom, practice, or rules (especially of a religion.)
- Please observe all posted speed limits.
- (intransitive) To comment on something; to make an observation.
- The senator observed that the bill would be detrimental to his constituents.
- First-person singular present indicative of observer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of observer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of observer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of observer.
- Second-person singular imperative of observer.
Elsewhere on the web