Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my bass playing abilities.Les Claypool
- Partitive singular form of oma.
- Third-person singular indicative present form of omata.
- Indicative present connegative form of omata.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of omata.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of omata.
Elsewhere on the web