Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one.Alain Chartier
See also opposé
- Rhymes: -əʊz
Third person singular
- To attempt to stop the progression of.
- There is still time to oppose this plan.
- To object to.
- They are opposed to any form of hierarchy.
- Many religious leaders oppose cloning humans.
to attempt to stop the progression of
to object to
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- First-person singular present indicative of opposer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of opposer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of opposer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of opposer.
- Second-person singular imperative of opposer .
Elsewhere on the web