Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Speak low if you speak love.Don Pedro
See also Opposition
- (astronomy) The apparent relative position of two celestial bodies when one is at an angle of 180 degrees from the other.
- The action of opposing or of being in conflict.
- An opposite or contrasting position.
- An opponent in some form of competition.
- A political party opposed to the party or government in power.
- (law) In United States intellectual property law, a proceeding in which an interested party seeks to prevent the registration of a trademark or patent.
- Genitive singular form of oppositio.
opposition f. (plural oppositions)
Elsewhere on the web