Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness comes more from loving than being loved; and often when our affection seems wounded it is only our vanity bleeding. To love, and to be hurt often, and to love again—this is the brave and happy life.J.E Buckrose
- Past participle of optare.
- dative masculine singular of optātus
- dative neuter singular of optātus
- ablative masculine singular of optātus
- ablative neuter singular of optātus
Elsewhere on the web