Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
My happiness derives from knowing the people I love are happy.Holly Ketchel
- optimise (outside the US)
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To act optimistically or as an optimist.
- (intransitive) To become optimal.
- (transitive) To make (something) optimal.
- (transitive) To make (something) more efficient, such as a computer program.
to act optimistically
to become optimal
to make optimal
to make more efficient
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web