Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.George Bernard Shaw
- Present participle of order.
- Arrangement in a sequence.
- She gave the students' performances a rank ordering.
- (uncountable) Making an agreement for later pick up or delivery.
- Ordering has to be complete at least six weeks before expected delivery to get our best prices.
Elsewhere on the web