Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
See also Organ
- A largest part of an organism, composed of tissues that perform similar functions.
- (music) A musical instrument that has multiple pipes which play when a key is pressed.
- An official magazine, newsletter, or similar publication of an organization.
part of an organism
magazine, newsletter, or similar publication
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- organ (part of an organism)
Elsewhere on the web