Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A life without love in it is like a heap of ashes upon a deserted hearth, with the fire dead, the laughter stilled and the light extinguished.Frank Tebbets
- The quality of being organised.
- This painting shows little organisation at first glance, but little by little the structure becomes clear.
- A group of people or other legal entities with an explicit purpose and written rules.
- In response to the crisis, the nations in the region formed an organisation.
- If you want to be part of this organisation, you have to follow its rules.
- A group of people consciously co-operating.
- Over time, the spontaneous movement had become an organisation.
quality of being organised
a group of people/legal entities with purpose and rules
a group of people consciously co-operating
Elsewhere on the web