Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.Theodore I. Rubin
- (Commonwealth English) organisation
- (uncountable) The quality of being organized.
- This painting shows little organization at first glance, but little by little the structure becomes clear.
- (uncountable) The way in which something is organized, such as a book or an article.
- The organization of the book is as follows.
- (countable) A group of people or other legal entities with an explicit purpose and written rules.
- In response to the crisis, the nations in the region formed an organization.
- If you want to be part of this organization, you have to follow its rules.
- (countable) A group of people consciously cooperating.
- Over time, the spontaneous movement had become an organization.
quality of being organized
group of people or other legal entities with an explicit purpose and written rules
group of people consciously cooperating
Elsewhere on the web