Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die.Gellert
See also organise
Third person singular
- To arrange in working order.
- To constitute in parts, each having a special function, act, office, or relation; to systematize.
- To furnish with organs; to give an organic structure to; to endow with capacity for the functions of life; as, an organized being; organized matter; — in this sense used chiefly in the past participle.
- To sing in parts; as, to organize an anthem.
To arrange in working order
To constitute in parts, each having a special function; to systematize
To furnish with organs; to give organic structure to; to endow with capacity for functions of life
To sing in parts; to organize an anthem
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web