Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
- From the inside to the outside of.
- The audience came out of the theater.
- Having emerged from.
- The cat is out of the bag
- Not part of.
- This is out of my area of expertise.
- With the motivation of.
- I give money to charity out of pity.
- Not having any more.
- Sorry, we're out of bread.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web