Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A man in love is like a clipped coupon—it's time to cash in.Mae West
- Region outside explored space.
- Any region of space beyond limits determined with reference to boundaries of a celestial system or body, especially the region of space immediately beyond Earth's atmosphere
- (colour) A slightly lighter black color
outer space colour:
- Outer space (noun)
- 1842 - Emmeline Stuart-Wortley, The Maiden of Moscow (1842).
- The World--that rocks--and heaves--and beams!--
- A Stormy Sun, itself it gleams!--
- Keeps this, indeed, its place of old?--
- All seems down steep Destruction rolled!
- All Earth in madness moved,--o'erthrown,
- To outer space--driven--racked--undone!
- 1849 - Thomas Buchanan Read, Lays and ballads (1849).
- What they who find me make me---Shall we go?
- OLD MAN.
- Upward---and onward, into outer space,
- Where she, thy kindred spirit, waiteth thee.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Spanish: espacio exterior
Elsewhere on the web