Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.Danny Kaye
See also Appendix:Variations of "pa"
pá (form of pa2 with diacritic)
- 扒: scratch; dig up; crawl; crouch
- 掭: to manipulate; a pricker for a lamp-wick
- 杷: loquat
- 潖: name of a certain river
- 爬: crawl, creep; climb; scramble
- 琶: to pluck backwards
- 筢, 耙: rake
- 跁: trample on, tread on; search for
- 鈀: palladium
- yes (only used by men)
Elsewhere on the web