Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's very good for an idea to be commonplace. The important thing is that a new idea should develop out of what is already there so that it soon becomes an old acquaintance. Old acquaintances aren't by any means always welcome, but at least one can't be mistaken as to who or what they are.Penelope Fitzgerald
See also Appendix:Variations of "pu"
pù (form of pu4 with diacritic)
- 堖: small, head shaped hill, used in place names
- 曝: sun, air in sun, expose or dry in the sun
- 瀑: waterfall, cascade; heavy rain
- 產: give birth, bring forth, produce
- 舖, 舗: store, shop
- 鋩: point of sword; sharp point
- 铸: melt, cast; coin, mint
Elsewhere on the web