Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Make the mistakes of yesterday your lessons for today.Source Unknown
- Present participle of package.
- the act of packing something
- the materials used to pack something
- the industry that produces such material
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) the manner in which a person or product is promoted
the industry that produces such material
the manner in which a person or product is promoted
Elsewhere on the web