Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.Jawaharlal Nehru
- first-person singular preterite subjunctive of pagar.
- third-person singular preterite subjunctive of pagar.
pagase (infinitive: pagar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of pagar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of pagar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of pagar.
Elsewhere on the web