Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Every little girl knows about love. It is only her capacity to suffer because of it that increases.Francoise Sagan
- From the noun paikka.
- Hyphenation: pai·ka·ta
- IPA: /'pɑikɑtɑ/
paikata (stem paik-*)
- (transitive) To patch, mend, sew (up) (a shirt; pants/trousers).
- (transitive) To fix, repair (a shoe).
- (transitive) To put in a filling (on a tooth).
- (transitive) To fill (gaps in one's knowledge).
- (transitive) To patch up (a relationship).
- (transitive) To be (sb's) understudy, take (sb's) place (in a theatre).
- (transitive) To roll a pare (in bowling).
- nouns: paikkaus
Elsewhere on the web