Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.Amy Carmichael
- Rhymes: -eɪntɪŋ
- (countable) An illustration or artwork done with the use of paints.
- The Mona Lisa is one of the most famous paintings.
- (uncountable) The action of applying paint to a surface.
- Painting the house will take a long time.
an illustration or artwork
the action of applying paint
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Present participle of paint.
Elsewhere on the web