Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind.Daphne Du Maurier
- Rhymes: -ænəl
- A (usually) rectangular section of a surface, or of a covering or of a wall, fence etc.
- Behind the picture was a panel on the wall
- A group of people gathered to judge, interview, discuss etc. as on a television or radio broadcast for example.
- Today's panel includes John Smith...
rectangular section of a surface
group of people gathered to judge, interview, discuss etc
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- to fit with panels
Nounpanel m. (plural paneles)
Elsewhere on the web