Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
You talk too much, you laugh too loud, that's the price of love.Brian Ferry
See also panò
From the verb panna (“‘to put’”).
pano (stem pano-*)
- A deposit (of money into a bank account).
- Putting, setup, making (later two are only used in special cases).
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A lay, a fuck, a session of sexual intercourse. Se muija oli hyvä pano. That chick was a good lay.
Declension of pano
- panomies - fucker, a man who has a lot luck getting laid
- tervahaudan pano - setup of a tar pile
- oluen pano - brewing of beer
- toimeksipano - execution of a given task
- alullepano - active initiation of a process
Elsewhere on the web