Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I can't be bitter. No one has a contract on life.David M. Heath
From Latin pellicula from pellis "a skin"
- a thin skin or film
- cuticle, the hard protective outer layer of certain life forms
- the skin of a mushroom cap
- the growth on the surface of a liquid culture
- the photosensitive emulsion of photographic film
- (optics) a thin plastic membrane used as a beam splitter or protective cover
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) the outermost layer of a mushroom, often used only for a surface that is viscid and easily peels off
Elsewhere on the web