Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)m
Third person singular
- To do something
- The scientists performed several experiments.
- It took him only twenty minutes to perform the task.
- To do something in front of an audience in order to entertain it.
- She will perform in the play
- The magician performed badly - none of his tricks worked.
- The string quartet performed three pieces by Haydn.
to do something
to do something in front of an audience
to be checked
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- German: leisten
Elsewhere on the web