Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If I shall sell both my forenoons and afternoons to society, as most appear to do, I'm sure that, for me, there would be nothing left worth living for.Henry David Thoreau
- authorisation; consent (especially formal consent from someone in authority)
- Sire, do I have your permission to execute this traitor?
- The act of permitting
- Do I have your permission to throw this away?
- (computing): flags or ACLs pertaining to a file that dictate who can access it, and how.
- I used the command "chmod 644 /var/www/html/index.htm" to change the file's permission.
act of permitting
Elsewhere on the web