Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The secret of happiness is this: let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.Bertrand Russell
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To go on stubbornly or resolutely.
- (intransitive) To repeat an utterance.
- (intransitive) To continue to exist.
- (transitive) To cause to persist; make permanent.
- 2006, Marco Bellinaso, ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming
- This would not be saved after his session terminates because we don't have an actual user identity to allow us to persist the settings.
continue to exist
Elsewhere on the web