Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.Leo Buscaglia
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- A person, thing or name typifying a certain quality or idea; an embodiment or exemplification.
- Adolf Hitler was the personification of anti-Semitism.
- A figure of speech, prosopopeia, in which an inanimate object or an abstraction is given human qualities.
- The writer used personification to convey her ideas.
- An artistic representation of an abstract quality as a human
- The Grim Reaper is a personification of death.
person, thing or name typifying a certain quality or idea
figure of speech
artistic representation of an abstract quality as a human
Elsewhere on the web