Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Shortened form of photograph
Third person singular
- To take a photograph.
-  1992 ed., The Complete Lyrics of Cole Porter 
- What fun to be photoed together,
- What luck for a break so opportune.
- Oh, what a lark
- To be posed in the park
- Underneath the adolescent crescent of the moon.
- 1998, Hans Schmidt, Maverick Marine 
- He even had himself photoed helping to hold one of the fire-hose.
- 2000, Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet 
- Always photoing exits. What are all these ways out but rehearsals for his own?
- photosynthesis, photosynthesize
- photo finish
- photo opportunity
Elsewhere on the web