Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Like bees, they must put their lives into the sting they give.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- IPA: /ˈfɪz.ɪks/
- The branch of science concerned with the study of properties and interactions of space, time, matter and energy.
- Of or pertaining to the physical aspects of a phenomena or a system, especially those studied in physics.
- The physics of car crashes would not let Tom Cruise walk away like that.
- astronomy or astrophysics
- physical chemistry
- quantum mechanics
- statistical mechanics
branch of science
- Plural form of physic.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of physic.
Elsewhere on the web