Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
They come into being not through demonstration but through revelation, through the medium of powerful personalities.Albert Einstein
to pinch (third-person singular simple present pinch, present participle es, simple past and past participle -)
Third person singular
- To squeeze a small amount of a person's skin and flesh, making it hurt.
- To steal, usually of something almost trivial or inconsequential.
- To arrest or capture.
squeeze a small amount of skin
- The action of squeezing a small amount of a person's skin and flesh, making it hurt.
- A small amount of powder or granules, such that the amount could be held between fingertip and thumb tip.
- An awkward situation of some kind (especially money or social) which is difficult to escape.
- An organic herbal smoke additive.
action of squeezing a small amount of skin
small amount of powder
Elsewhere on the web