Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the extra effort we make in our dealings with those whom we do not like and once you understand that, you understand all. This idea that love overtakes you is nonsense. This is but a polite manifestation of sex. To love another you have to undertake some fragment of their destiny.Quentin Crisp
From French piste.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) a downhill trail.
- (fencing) the field of play of a fencing match.
piste (stem piste-*)
- a track or trail left by an animal or person.
- a lead in a police investigation.
- a runway for aircraft.
- a track on a recording.
- a racecourse.
- a ring in a circus.
- the floor used for various activities such as dancing, skating, or fencing.
Elsewhere on the web