Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.Source Unknown
(Redirected from plaintext)
- plaintext usually a single compound word in cryptography and computing.
Nounplain text (-)
- (cryptography) Un-encrypted text, text that is readable.
- Using the sophisticated code was useless since the spy merely stole the plain text from the waste basket.
- (computing) Data which consists only of human-readable text, as opposed to machine-readable binary data.
- (cryptography) ciphertext
Adjectiveplain text (not comparable)
- (computing) Consisting only of plain text.
Elsewhere on the web