Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.Bertrand Russell
- A raised stage from which speeches are made and songs are sung.
- A political stance on a broad set of issues, which are called planks.
- A raised structure from which passengers can enter or leave a train.
- (automobiles) A set of components shared by several vehicle models.
- (computing) A particular type of operating system or environment such as a database or other specific software, and/or a particular type of computer or microprocessor, used to describe a particular environment for running other software, or for defining a specific software or hardware environment for discussion purposes.
- That program runs on an X-Window-System platform.
- Typical PCs use the x86 platform.
A raised stage from which speeches are made and songs are sung
A political stance on a broad set of issues, which are called planks
structure for waiting for a train
A set of components shared by several vehicle models
A particular type of operating system or environment
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web