Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Make your life a happy one. That is where success is possible to every man.Robert Powell
- Rhymes: -eɪə(r)
- One who plays any game.
- (theater) A dramatic actor.
- (music) One who plays on a musical instrument.
- (gaming, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A gamer; a gamester.
- (gambling) A gambler.
- One who plays, or amuses himself; one without serious aims; an idler; a trifler.
- A person who plays the field rather than having a long-term sexual relationship.
- (electronics) An electronic device that plays various audio and video media, such as CD player.
- (software) A software application that plays various audio and video formats.
- See also Wikisaurus:libertine
who plays any game
who plays on a musical instrument
person "playing the field"
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web